Watch the video and answer the following questions.
What is Wolverine's real name?
Wolverine's real name is ...
- John Howlett.
- James Howlett.
- Jimmy Howlett.
- Jason Howlett.
- Jack Howlett.
Who were Wolverine's parents?
Wolverine's parents were ...
- renowned scientists.
- prominent politicians.
- famous doctors.
- rich plantation owners.
In which country was Wolverine born?
Wolverine was born in ...
- the United States.
- the United Kingdom.
Wolverine was born ...
- in the 18th century.
- in the 19th century.
- in the 20th century.
What was particular about Wolverine's childhood?
As a boy, Wolverine had many ...
What was the name of the girl who became Wolverine's friend?
The girl who became Wolverine's friend was named ...
What was particular about this girl?
This girl was ...
- much older than Wolverine.
- much younger than Wolverine.
- an orphan.
Thomas Logan played an important role during Wolverine's childhood. How was Thomas Logan related to Wolverine?
- Thomas Logan was Wolverine's school teacher.
- Thomas Logan was Wolverine's uncle.
- Thomas Logan was Wolverine's godfather.
- Thomas Logan was Wolverine's family's groundskeeper.
Wolverine's father, John Howlett, expelled (fired) Thomas Logan and his son because ...
- they were violent.
- they stole many things from the Howletts.
- they did not do their jobs correctly.
day, Thomas Logan kills John Howlett in front of the entire family.
What consequence does this traumatic event have on Wolverine's body?
- Wolverine becomes green when he is angry (furious).
- Wolverine's teeth become longer and sharper.
- Wolverine gets claws on his hands.
- Wolverine's muscles become stronger.
Later in life, Wolverine is kidnapped by agents of the Weapon X Program. What do they want to turn Wolverine into?
The agents of the Weapon X Program want to turn Wolverine into ...
- a super policeman.
- a super soldier.
- a perfect weapon.
- a great superhero.
After escaping from the Experiment X facility, who does Wolverine decide to work for?
Wolverine decides to work for ...
- the American government.
- the Canadian government.
- the British government.
What are Wolverine's three superpowers?
- a regenerative healing power.
- superhuman strength.
- X-ray vision.
- the ability to fly.
- the ability to crawl on walls.
Wolverine finally decides to join ...
- the W-Men.
- the X-Men.
- the Y-Men.
- the Z-Men.