Watch the video and answer the following questions.
What did Peter Parker learn very quickly himself?
Peter Parker learnt very quickly that with great [...] came great [...].
(Type: noun 1 / noun 2)
What happened when Peter Parker was still an infant (= a baby or a very young child)?
- Peter Parker was kidnapped.
- Peter Parker almost died in a car accident.
- Peter Parker's parents were assassinated (killed).
- Peter Parker's parents died in a car accident.
Who took care of Peter Parker?
- Peter Parker's aunt and uncle took care of him.
- Peter Parker's neighbours took care of him.
- Peter Parker was sent to an orphanage.
What was Peter Parker fascinated by?
Peter Parker was fascinated by [...].
Choose the two adjectives that best describe Peter Parker when he was a teenager.
While at a science exhibition, Peter was bitten by a spider. What was particular / special about this spider?
This spider was ...
- red and blue.
- a big black tarantula.
Select Spiderman's four special powers in the following list.
Complete the following sentence.
At the beginning, Peter Parked used his powers for [...] and [...].
(Type: noun 1 and noun 2)
After which tragic event did Peter Parker decide to fight crime?
- Peter Parker decided to fight crime after his girlfriend's murder.
- Peter Parker decided to fight crime after his uncle's murder.
- Peter Parker decided to fight crime after his aunt''s murder.