Lesson 3 - Cyberbullies and The Cyberbullied
(Download the following worksheet.)
PART 1: Cyberbullies.
1. Go to http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/parents/howdoyouhandleacyberbully.html and write down the five types of cyberbullies on your worksheet.
2. Note down the main characteristics of each bully on your worksheet (see grid).
3. Do the following activity to know more about cyberbullies.
PART 2: The Cyberbullied.
1. Go to http://www.coastkid.org/si-wgb.html and make a list of the main reasons why some teenagers are cyberbullied by others.
2. Watch the Childnet International video 'Let's Fight It Together' again and focus on the teenager's feelings this time: click here to do the activity. Then report the adjectives on your worksheet.
3. More about feelings: listen to the song and do the activity.