Visit Northern Ireland
Download the pictures to illustrate your minibook!
General Facts about Northern Ireland:
- Go to this site and answer the questions in your minibook.
- Watch these two videos. Then take a few notes about Belfast!
- A famous ship was built in Belfast. Watch the video to find out the name of that ship!
Murals in Belfast:
- Watch PowerPoint 1 and PowerPoint 2 and answer the questions in your minibook.
- Watch the following video and answer the questions in your minibook.
- More murals!
- Read page 2 of this document and answer the following questions:
1) How old is Londonderry?
2) When was the name Derry changed to Londonderry?
3) What has been successfully preserved in this city?
4) What collection can you see?
- Read page 6 and note down the name and the date of the most tragic event that took place in Derry
- Enjoy a visit to Londonderry and County Donegal:
(Note: County Donegal is not part of Northern Ireland. It is in Ireland, but it is very close to Londonderry.)
The Giant's Causeway:
- Watch the video and take notes in your minibook.
- When was it designated a World Heritage Site? Click here to find out!
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge:
-Watch the video and take notes in your minibook.
(If one of the links is broken, use the following document.)