Watch the video and answer the following questions.
The Crown Jeweller is the only person who can touch the Crown Jewels. When was the position of Crown Jeweller created?
The position of Crown Jeweller was created in [...]. (year)
Who was the monarch at that time?
- King William IV.
- Queen Victoria.
- King Edward VII.
- King George V.
- King Edward VIII.
When was the Imperial State Crown first made?
The Imperial State Crown was first made in [...]. (year)
What was the occasion?
The Imperial State Crown was ...
- made for the monarch's wedding.
- a birthday present.
- made for the monarch's coronation.
The Crown was remade for ...
- King Edward VII's coronation.
- King George V's coronation.
- King Edward VIII's coronation.
- King George VI's coronation.
When was it partially remade?
It was partially remade in [...]. (year)
Why was it partially remade?
The Imperial State Crown needed to be ...
How much does the Imperial State Crown weigh?
The Imperial State Crown weighs ...
- half a pound (227 g).
- a pound (454 g).
- a pound and a half (680 g).
- two pounds (907 g).
- two pounds and a half (1.1 kg).
- three pounds (1.36 kg).