Watch the video and answer the following questions.
True or False?
'We know exactly where golf comes from.'
When was the University of St Andrews founded?
Type the year: 'The University of St Andrews was founded in [...].'
When was golf played?
Golf was played ...
- in spring.
- in summer.
- in autumn.
- in winter.
What did James II of Scotland decide to do in 1457?
- He declared golf the national sport of Scotland.
- He banned (= prohibited) golf.
- He imposed new rules for golf.
Why did James II of Scotland take this decision?
- He thought his soldiers were distracted by golf.
- He thought golf was a dangerous sport.
- He thought golf was too complicated to play.
- He thought golf was a very expensive sport.