Visit England (Part 2)
Download the pictures to illustrate your minibook!
Report the locations of Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford, Cambridge, Liverpool and Manchester on the map in your minibook.
Stratford-upon-Avon: Watch these 2 videos. Then answer the questions in your minibook.
- Go to this link and find out Oxford's nickname and how far the city is from London.
- Watch the following video and answer the questions.
- Watch the following video and give the two things Oxford is famous for:
- Watch the following video and write down when Cambridge University was founded in your minibook.
- Watch these 2 videos and answer the questions.
Liverpool: Watch the following video and answer these questions:
- Why was 2008 an important year for Liverpool?
- What are the Liverpudlians (= the inhabitants of Liverpool) like?
- What is Liverpool famous for?
- What are the two nicknames of Manchester? Click here to know!
- What is Manchester famous for? Click here to know!
- What happened in 1996? Click here to know!
(If one of the links is broken, use the following document.)